Our teachers are experienced native speakers who are enthusiastic about teaching their language and are willing to share their culture. We have teachers from different Spanish speaking countries. Learning a new language will uncover a new world and that is exactly what we do: we introduce cultural aspects of the languages we teach.
Our staff satisfies the following requirements:
- Native speakers with college degrees in different areas.
- At least 12 Early Child Education Units.
- Live scanned linked with social services.
- TB test, Measles, Pertussis, and Flu vaccines.
- CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- Covered under our company’s insurance.